Out of the woods hopefully…

We’ve officially pronounced Cha Cha more alive than dead.  I’m a little concerned about the black spots but they look like they are resolving. I’m impatiently waiting for the winter temperatures to go away so that we can start filtering the pond. I believe we can add some chemicals to the pond now but need to do a little research. Thankfully I don’t have any other koi floating around the pond. Meanwhile our next task is getting some of the oaks in our yard trimmed and taken out where the new pond will be built.

One Comment

  1. John Kempkes says:

    We need an update! I can’t wait until the next meeting!

Comments are closed.