A ton of work was completed this weekend:
- The lower pond was started up with almost all of the equipment hooked up! The pond digger finished up the work in between raindrops today. See this PAGE for photos.
- The upper pond waterfall was cleared and is ready for changes.
- Near the upper pond waterfall, the little garden was planted with new hosta and some river jacks were placed to add to the pond’s riverjack stone border.
- A large dirt pile was taken down, hosta rescued and a new garden planted.
- A lot of dirt was moved to accommodate the new helix skimmer for the upper pond.
- Media for the moving bed filter was rinsed for the season.
We go through a lot of Aleve on the weekend 😉
Meanwhile the koi are all doing well.
We also have a few wild animals hanging around the yard.